Tulum Candle - Small - 8oz
Our Tulum Candles are a real passport to elsewhere. It represents pure escapism to a white beach and palm trees, in which we discover the warm salty air. Enveloping the contrast between salty and wood, Tulum is a comforting scent in the image of your dream vacation. It smells passionate, tropical, and terribly addictive.
Top Notes: Black Pepper, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg
Heart Notes: Lavender
Base Notes: Cedar Wood, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Vanilla Amber, Sandalwood, Olibanum.
- 8 OZ, 1 wick
- 60 hours burn time
- Soy wax blended candle
- White tin
- Hand-poured in the USA
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
With our Tulum collection, we want you to feel inspired by the authenticity and beauty of tribal cultures around the world.
Tulum isn’t just a place,
It is a vortex,
where the energy of the universe,
who shines its light upon us,
and the energy of our earth beneath,
who grounds us,
is strongly connected.
Our Tulum collection is created to bring that Vortex energy to your home.