The Love Box - Limited Edition
Our Limited Edition Love Box is the ultimate way to take care of some self-love or spoil your loved one. Featuring our multi purpose Ceramic Mug, now in our newest color White, with some Eucalyptus to style, and our brand new Sable Blanc candle, with a refreshing and addictive new scent.
Ceramic Mug & Eucalyptus
Our gorgeous ceramics collection is created by Maria Starr, a local artisan in a small village in Georgia.
This multi purpose mug will forever be a favorite in your home, ideal to use for a cup of coffee or tea, to hold bathroom essentials, to style as a small vase or to keep your desk essentials.
In our love box, we add Eucalyptus, ideal to style in the Ceramic Mug and brighten up every room or to hang in your shower for a refreshing fragrance.
Made with durable, natural materials, our ceramic collection features a white glaze that will remind you of long summer walks on white sand beaches.
- Durable glazed stoneware
- Handmade by local artisan, Maria Starr
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
Sable Blanc Candle - 8 OZ
Our Sable Blanc Candles are a real passport to elsewhere. It represents pure escapism to a white beach and wild dunes, in which we discover the warm salty air. Enveloping the contrast between salty and wood, Sable Blanc is a comforting scent in the image of your dream summer vacation. Passionate. Tropical. And terribly addictive.
Top Notes : Vulcano
Heart Notes : Black Pepper
Base Notes : Palo Santo
- 8 OZ, 1 wick
- 60 hour burn time
- Soy wax blended candle
- White tin
- Hand poured in the USA
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.